Funny Workflow Versions

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Oct 14 18:48:06 EDT 2004

Hi Alon/Sheldon et al,
In my experience SWDD and SWDM are safe entries points in WAS systems (6.20 and above, including R/3 4.7 etc.).

I'm actually getting very fond of SWDM - gives you access to the workflow and the task, a good breakdown of the workflow and its tasks, access to the agent assignment, etc.  all in the one place - easiest way to ensure you are entering SWDD in the correct mode (display or change) also.   Nice little feature in the search range is to select "Local objects" - i.e. all custom defined workflows (unassigned to the application hierarchy).

But I'd agree with care in 4.6C although latest patches have improved things somewhat.
Regards,
Jocelyn