Apparition of the Workflow Toolbox during workitem execution since 4.7 upgrade

Sap Wug SAP_WUG%ACDI-CIDA at acdi-cida.gc.ca
Thu Oct 14 13:45:20 EDT 2004

Hello all,

We just upgraded to 4.7.  One task within our absence workflow (not SAP
delivered), when the user select the option of modifying the request after
the supervisor has rejected it, the Workflow Toolbox screen pops up - new
since 4.7 - the only thing the user can do is close it in order to begin
making his changes and after making his changes after pressing the save
button, this Workflow Toolbox screen pops up again.

Is there a way to deactivate this Workflow Toolbox screen?  How can we get
rid of it, is it a change in the settings?

Has anyone else ran into this problem before.  Any ideas or comments would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

SAP Workflow Developer, Client Services and Solutions Division
Information Management and Technology Branch
Canadian International Development Agency
200 Promenade du Portage, Gatineau (Quebec)
Canada K1A 0G4