workitem / workflow priority and inheritance to new tasks

Koenraad Janssens koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Tue Oct 12 06:06:11 EDT 2004

Hello

No we didn't do any bindings as we thought it would be standard that this
priority was passed through.  (it's in our advice the logical thing to do)
After experimenting some more and searching OSS a colleague of mine was
able to make it work by implementing note 689830 (Inheritance when
changing work item priority).  From that moment on you can change the
priority from the inbox or by using the function 'SWW_WI_PRIORITY_CHANGE'.

Kind regards

Koenraad Janssens
Sidmar N.V.- ISM
Leverage Team
E-mail: koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com

martijn.wever at capgemini.com
Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
12/10/2004 08:50
Please respond to SAP-WUG