Starting wflow template via a report

Marc Correia Marc.Correia at fonterra.com
Mon Oct 11 18:49:28 EDT 2004

Hi Swami

Run the function in test mode and debug it. That should tell you where th=
e problem is occurring. This error is being set in function RH_TASK_START=
_CHECK and this is the piece of code failing.
READ TABLE TASK_LIST WITH KEY OTYPE =3D TASK_KEY-OTYPE
=20                               OBJID =3D TASK_KEY-OBJID
=20                      BINARY SEARCH
=20                      TRANSPORTING NO FIELDS.
=20 IF SY-SUBRC > 0.
=20   RAISE USER_CANNOT_START_TASK.
=20 ENDIF.

Happy Hunting.