Recycling Shopping Cart

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Oct 7 22:14:37 EDT 2004

Marc,
This is to do with your choice of which SRM workflow you are running. There are several.
Also to do with the workflow authorization for the procurement scenarios assigned in the "Personalization"
tab of the security role and/or user master.
There's only a couple of personalizations for SRM - you are looking for one with a none/low/medium/high choice.
There is also a BADI to go with this.
Regards,
Jocelyn