Recycling Shopping Cart

Marc Correia Marc.Correia at fonterra.com
Thu Oct 7 20:30:19 EDT 2004

Hi all

I have a really strange problem with a shopping cart workflow and I would=
=20love some assistance if anyone can help.

The workflow is determining the correct approver, and if the approver app=
roves the shopping cart there is no issues. When they reject the cart, ho=
wever something really strange is happening. The workitem is returned to =
the requestor, at this point the requestor is not allowed to change the c=
art, they can only "accept changes". The workflow should complete and tha=
t should be that. However at the moment the existing workflow completes, =
but a new workflow is spawned and goes to the same approver. Its not auth=
orization, I have given the user max authorization. Any assistance would =
be appreciated.

Regards
Marc.
This email contains confidential information. If you have received this
email in error, please delete it immediately, and inform us of the mistak=
by return email. Any form of reproduction, or further dissemination of
this email is strictly prohibited.
Also, note that the opinions expressed in this email are those of the=20
author and are not necessarily those of the Fonterra Co-operative Group
Limited.
http://www.fonterra.com/