Simultaneous change documents only triggering one event

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 07:06:51 EDT 2004

Hi Partha,

I think your original idea of triggering the event from a workflow  is a
better option compared to raising events for other object keys  from the EVENT FM.
When you say different object keys, are you still referring  to the same
object type? Have you checked the availability  of a  user exit/BADI?

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 10/4/2004 8:05:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,