Logging of substitutes and where to see the substitute in the logs/tables ?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Oct 4 21:12:45 EDT 2004

Dave,
1. You could always turn table logging on for HRUS_D2.

2. You could compare your original agent list (in the workflow container) to the actual agent of the step.  This would not tell you if it was a substitute (could be someone who was forwarded the item), but would tell you it wasn't the person chosen originally.
Regards,
Jocelyn