Generic Object Services 4.6c

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Fri Oct 1 10:16:22 EDT 2004

Read it, added below code in program, and seems to work.

Not sure what this means?
>>You have to add the code to the maintenace transaction of the Z table(s) of the business object.

======================================
data:
 borident       TYPE borident,
 gos_manager TYPE REF TO cl_gos_manager.

 borindent-objtype = 'ZNSR'.
 borindent-objkey = <doc key>.

 create object go_gos_manager
  exporting
    is_object        = l_borident
  exceptions
   object_invalid   = 1.
=======================================

>>> Workflow99 at aol.com 9/30/2004 10:26:13 >>>
Rick,

If you have the WF Bible (by Alan, Jocelyn et al), see topic 13.3.4  (Chapter
13, Page 378).You have to add the code to the maintenace transaction of  the
Z table(s) of the business object.  Let me know if you need an example  (for
6.20).

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 9/30/2004 10:47:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,