Object type Z_STD_ROLE and program Z_STD_ROLE are in different corrections Message no. OL 516

Nat 4 Govender ngovender4 at toyota.co.za
Tue Nov 30 06:18:49 EST 2004

Hi Eddie,

I assume that object are only locked if they are unreleased transports.

All the transport related to this object and program are released and in
our production system as well.

Regards
Nat Govender
Toyota South Africa
SAP Support  - SAP Workflow
Ext.              : 32645
Direct Line : 031 - 910 2645
Fax              : 031 - 902 9633
E-Mail         : ngovender4 at toyota.co.za

                                                                          =
=0D
             "Morris, Eddie"                                              =
=0D
             <eddie.morris at sap                                            =
=0D
             .com>                                                      To=
=0D
             Sent by: SAP              SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU             =
=0D
             Workflow                                                   cc=
=0D
             <Owner-SAP-WUG at MI                                            =
=0D
             TVMA.MIT.EDU>                                         Subject=
=0D
                                       Re: Object type Z_STD_ROLE and     =
=0D
                                       program Z_STD_ROLE are in different=
=0D
             2004/11/30 12:43          corrections Message no. OL 516     =
=0D
             PM                                                           =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D
             Please respond to                                            =
=0D
               SAP Workflow                                               =
=0D
               Users' Group                                               =
=0D
             <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.M                                            =
=0D
                  IT.EDU>                                                 =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D

Hi Nat,

Sounds like you may have changes to your custom object in more than one
request.

Call transaction se03, expand the branch 'Objects in requests', choose
'search for objects in requests/tasks'. In 'selection of objects',
searched for SOBJ Z_STD_ROLE and PROG Z_STD_ROLE.

Are changes contained in different requests?

To resolve do the following:

  - use transaction SE09 to get the numbers of the tasks in which
    the two objects are locked
  - delete one of the objects from its correction order

  - put it manually into the other one

Alternatively:
  - remove both correction entries
  - edit the object type Z_STD_ROLE again using transaction SWO1. You
    will be prompted for a new correction order.

Regards,
Eddie