Responsible Agent from 2nd Column of Multiline Container

Praveen Johri pjohri at csc.com
Mon Nov 29 08:21:59 EST 2004

To tell you the truth....never had that much of energy and patience to dig
into it....but it sure worth that much......if you have time ....then
please let me also know

Have Fun!!

Praveen Johri
SAP Practice
Extn : 2597
Ph    : 91-0120-2582323
Fax   : 91-0120-2582322
Computer Science Corporation India Ltd.

-

for such purpose.

                      Maorriyan
                      <maorriyan_santo         To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      so                       cc:
                      @yahoo.com>              Subject: Re: Responsible Agent from 2nd Column of Multiline Container
                      Sent by: SAP
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG

                      11/29/2004 05:01
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi Praveen.
Thanks for quick reply.
So there's no way to assign 2nd column of multiline
container to responsible agent directly? Even my
multiline container already filled with the correct
data ?

Regards,

Maorriyan

=====