Event BKPF.CREATED not raised from MM posting

Daniele Cattaneo daniele.cattaneo at e-city.it
Mon Nov 29 07:54:15 EST 2004

Hi everyone,
we need to get the event CREATED for business object BKPF when the system
creates a new invoice verification. Well, when we post using MIRO
transaction the system raises the POSTED event for business object BUS2081
(Invoice Verification) but we need to know when the system creates the
relative account document (so the CREATED event for BKPF) for our process.

When you post from MIRO a new record is written in DB table BKPF, but the
corresponding change document logs only changes not inserts so change
documents seems to be useless; I found no Business Transaction Event and no
BAdI or user exit that could be usefull to call the event creation function
module.

Any idea is welcomed! Thank you!

Daniele