refresh of dynamic columns

Jo Van Der Haegen jo.vanderhaegen at sidmar.arcelor.com
Thu Nov 25 05:28:55 EST 2004

Hey,

I have set up dynamic columns and I use virtual attributes of a Bus.
Object.
The columns show the correct values initially when the Inbox is first
listed. The problem
that I encounter is that the values of the dynamic columns do not get
updated
even when the Inbox is refreshed from within the Inbox list. The dynamic
columns
only get refreshed if I exit the workplace completely and return.

The dynamic columns aren't all that dynamic after all.
Does any one know of a way to make the dynamic columns refresh without
having to leave and
return to the sap business workplace ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jo Van Der Haegen
SIDMAR N.V.
Tel. : +32 9 347 42 59
E-mail: jo.vanderhaegen at sidmar.arcelor.com

This message should only be read by those persons to whom it is
addressed, and may contain confidential information, the disclosure
of which is prohibited. This message is not intended to create rights
or obligations without subsequent written confirmation of its contents.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately