Problems with FIPP release via FlagReleaseSet

Nat 4 Govender ngovender4 at toyota.co.za
Thu Nov 25 00:03:29 EST 2004

Hi Mark,

We have a similar problem and this is waht SAP told me.
Maybe this might help you.
Below is my message

Customer Message: 0120050410 0000460408 2003

Recipient                         Sender

Mr. Nathaniel Govender            SAP AG
Toyota SA Manufacturing           DE-69190 Walldorf
ZA 4110 Prospecton DB             Tel 06227/7-47474
Cust. No.  153528                 Fax 06227/7-57575
Phone      0319106011
Fax        0319025841

Short text

Parked Document Change

Attributes

SAP rel.        46C
Frontend
Sent on         17.10.2003
Compl. on       21.01.2004
Sys. Type       T
Product
Prod.Vers.
Sent at         14:50:21
OS              09:16:07
Database        ORACLE 8.0
Install.        1720040827
OP System       HP-UX 11.1

Message attributes

Entered on      17.10.2003, 14:33:46
Priority        High
Language        E
Status          Confirmed Autom.
Component       BC-BMT-WFM

Description

System ID   : TMQ    System Patch : SAPKH46C43  Kernel Rel.: 46D
Transaction :        Program      :             Screen     :
Error Message   .. ...

We have defined some custimization
via transactions:

     OBWG, OBWH, OBWI, OBWK
with the following fields:
     BSEG - WRBTR (Amount)
     COBL - KOSTL (Cost Center)
Tested these changes on our DEV115 client and workfs like a dream, i.e.
Create a Parked Document and do a document check, document complete.
Check the workflow, i.e. documents went to a releasor.  Then change the
document.  The old workflow is completed and a new one is started.

However after transporting these changes to our QA box it does not work
at all.

Please advise what I should be looking for.

Thanking You in advance.
Nat Govender.

SAP AG                         17.10.2003  14:53:17
Hello Nat,

I am sure you have done this but have you refreshed the buffers in the
traget client after the transport? (SWU_OBUF)

If so, then you will need to explain exactly how the workflow is
link with the changes you have made in DEV.
i.e.
 - how is the workflow started...via an event, if so, how is the
   event raised? - directly via application sode, change docs, etc.
 - is there any check functions used in the event linkage or any
   field restrictions via change documents?

In the QA box, is the event raised at all (Check via event trace) and
if so is there and info on why the workflow is not trriggered
in the event trace?

Regards,

Eddie Morris
Systems Integration
SAP Active Global Support

Info for SAP

Nathaniel Govender             20.10.2003  11:52:43
Hi Eddie,

Yes, I did refresh the buffers.

Workflow is started via the change event.
We normally change of Parked document via transaction FB02
The functions are the same in DEV as it is in QA.
I have change a parked but not change event fir object FIPP was
triggered, however when I trigger the echange event via transaction
SWUE the workflow works as desired.

Thanking you in advance
Nat Govender

SAP AG                         20.10.2003  18:18:48
Hi Nat,

Have you checked the transport logs to make sure everything was
transported correctly and without errors?

You mention that the event FIPP.CHANGED is not triggered when you
change a parked document via FB02......is the event triggered via:
[1] Automatically via the SAP Standard application code
[2] Via change documents
[3] Via status management
[4] Other....

The fact that the workflow is triggered correctly when you raise the
event manually indicates that everything is fine from the workflow
side. It seems like the triggering event is not being raised for
some reason so we will have to take a look and see.

Could you open a remote connection and forward the following details:
* System ID (Dev & QA)
* Client Number

* User
* Password

Could you provide me with the EXACT steps so that I can recreate this
problem - transactions you use, data values and User ID's.

Can you also provide:
 - Workflow template ID
 - Triggering event
 - How event is raised

Regards,
Eddie

Info for SAP

Nathaniel Govender             21.10.2003  09:33:34
Hi Eddie,

Thanks agains for your prompt response.

The transport was transported without errors.

Because we did not make any other changes I assumed that workflow was
triggered on our DEV 115 client via SAP standard application code.

Workflow ID          : WF90000033
Triggering Event     : Change
How event is raised  : By changing the document

I use transaction F-63 to create the document (DEV 115)
Doc. Date             - today date
Doc. Type             - KR
Comp. Code            - TSAV
Currency              - ZAR
Header & Reference    - Any text
1st Line posting key  - 31
1st Line account      - 700000 On DEV115 70000 on QA
Amount                - 100
2nd Line posting key  - 45
2nd Line account      - 403000 or 417200 Cost Centre 3261120
Amount                - 100

Vat Code              - V1 for both lines
You then perform a document check and document complete. This will start
the workflow.  You can trace the workflow via transaction Z_SWI2.
Choose the parked document icon.

Change the document and perform a document check and document conplete.
Trace the workflow again and you will notice in DEV115 that the old
workflow is completed and a new is is started but not on QA.

Thanking you in advance.
Nat Govender

Info for SAP

Carey White                    21.10.2003  11:31:36
Hi Eddie
Please use the same details as provided in the Customer Logon data area
to access TMF client 115.
If you have any problems please let me know.
Thanks
Carey White
cwhite at toyota.co.za

SAP AG                         21.10.2003  14:11:43
Hello Nat,

To begin with I could not logon to DEV(TMF)  and the system was
extremely slow in TMQ....could take 4-8 minutes for each action on
the system.

TMQ:------
I created a doc via your instructions above and filled in the details
but was asked for Bank Details so I had to fill in dummy details and
try to save. The workflow was kicked off:
 - See work item 21243028
I then tried to change the doc via FB02 but found it difficult to
change something and then complete.....(It would give me messages that
I needed to correct different items in the doc before it would
complete). When you use FB02 to chage the doc, what exactly do you

change? Is it sufficient to change the Header & Reference data or do
you need to change the Line Item?

When I did get access to TMF it too was extremely slow and I could not
finish my recreation to see it working. Is there a preferred time
that I could logon to your systems in order to recreate the steps
without the delay? Currently it will take several hours to complete
the recreation.

This message could very well be an FI issues but I must check
everything from the workflow side before forwarding.

Thanks Nat.

Regards,
Eddie

Info for SAP

Nathaniel Govender             22.10.2003  08:26:51
Hi Eddie,

Thanks again for your quick response.

The reason why workflow has not routed the documents to be released is
because you have not perfored a document "Check" and a document
"Complete".  There is a workflow in your in-box to complete the document
Please execute this work item and perform the following
Choose Document on the menu then "Check".
Choose Document on the menu again then "Complete".

Then you can change the document, change the amount to R110

As far as the speed is concerned Carey tell me there is nothing that
can be done.

Thanking you in advance
Nat Govender

SAP AG                         23.10.2003  14:08:06
Hello Nat,

I tried to logon but keep getting 'connection to partner broken'. Can
Carek take a look please.

Just to let you know that I am out of the office from this evening for
about a week. However, one of my colleagues will take over processing
if I am not avaiable.

Regards,
Eddie

Info for SAP

Nathaniel Govender             27.10.2003  09:49:52
Hi Eddie,

Our technical department is looking at this, however they say there is
not much that they can do about this.

thanking you in advance
Nat Govender

SAP AG                         03.11.2003  17:08:31
Hi Nat,

Apologies for the delay but I have been on vacation for the last
few weeks and unfortunately, none of my colleagues have picked up
this message in my absence.

I am working 3pm - 11pm GMT this week so will be available for US hours
only. Is it possible to logon again and recreate the problem?

Again, apologies for the delay.

Regards,
Eddie

Info for SAP

Nathaniel Govender             04.11.2003  11:37:21
Hi Eddie,
Thanks for your reply.

Yes you can by following instruction below.

[...]

Carey White                    05.11.2003  12:59:23
Hi Eddie
I have updated Customer logon details. Please note this will only be
valid until the 07.11.2003. Please let me know if you need more time
Thanks
Carey White
cwhite at toyota.co.za

SAP AG                         10.11.2003  10:49:28
Hi Nat,

I am forwarding this message to my colleagues in FI for analysis on
their side. They will be in contact as soon as possible.

Regards,
Eddie

SAP AG                         24.11.2003  17:38:39
Dear Nat,
I must apologise for the delay in getting a response to you from the
FI side, but we have been very busy and the colleague who was working
on this is currently out of the office,

I am going to have to logon top both system and check the config
from an FI perspective can you please provide me with logon data to
both systems

                   DEV & QA (115)
I will give this issue priority

Steve

Info for SAP

Nathaniel Govender             26.11.2003  07:13:16
Hi Steve,

Thank you for responding.  Carey will provide you with the logon details

My e-mail address is ngovender4 at toyota.co.za

Thanking you in advance
Nat Govender

Info for SAP

Carey White                    26.11.2003  07:21:56
Hi Stephen
I have provided logon details for the TMQ system. Please use the same
details to log onto TMF 115.  The user id's will expire on 01.12.2003`
If you need more time please let me know.
Thanks
Carey White
cwhite at toyota.co.za

SAP AG                         26.11.2003  16:53:18
Hi Carey
Can you make the userids valid they are both not valid

Steve

Info for SAP

Nathaniel Govender             28.11.2003  13:30:37
Hi Steve,

Carey says she will extend the access until 03/12/2003 and make sure
that you are using use SAPAG.

Thanking You in advance
Nat Govender

SAP AG                         01.12.2003  14:30:30
Hi Nat
I am having no luck connecting to your systems
I tried both and got a message
Connection to host 195.213.38.161 service 3299 timed out, do you know
anything about this error,
if not then I can pass it onto my BASIS Team

Steve

Info for SAP

Nathaniel Govender             03.12.2003  08:10:32
Hi Steve,

Our QA IP address is 196.26.150.32 and DEV115 is 196.26.147.118.

Thanking you in advance
Nat Govender

SAP AG                         04.12.2003  16:47:49
Hi Nat
I logged onto both system but the clients i was using didnt have change
authorisation but i did notice a difference in the two configs

On TMF under txn OBWD there is an entry of

WF var       doc type  release grp   approval path
T001          KR           0005        0004

this does not exist in TMQ

also the vendor example is a one time vendor on TMQ ...why? workflow
for a one time vendor

Best Regards
Stephen Kearney
SAP Global Support

Info for SAP

Nathaniel Govender             09.12.2003  09:26:08
Hi Stephen,

We do not use the SAP standard workflow and neither do we use the SAP
release groups.
Our Parked document workflows are triggered by the events of the FI
documents.

That is how Toyota operates, ie we workflow all Parked documents.

The problem is that our workflow works on our DEV115 client but not on
our QA client and I was hoping you could help me in identifying why.

Thanking you in advance
Nat Govender

SAP AG                         09.12.2003  12:20:38
Hi Nat
Workflow in FI as you probably know has its own Customising
which can be Customsised using the following 7 txns
OBWA
OBWJ
OBWB
OBWD
OBWE
OBWF

You are right in saying the objects triggers the workflow, so if you
goto txn swetypv, you can see the two objects in FI std workflow

bseg and more importantly for you FIPP, in the FIPP.created you will
see WS10000051 with more than likely the type linkage flag activated
The system then looks at all your customsining steps mentioned above

On TMF under txn OBWD there is an entry of

WF var       doc type  release grp   approval path
T001          KR           0005        0004

you said you dont use release groups and approval path, but you still
need to make an entry of

WF var       doc type  release grp   approval path
T001          KR
in OBWD, please do this and let me know the outcome

Best Regards
Stephen Kearney
SAP Global Support

Info for SAP

Nathaniel Govender             10.12.2003  07:36:04
Hi Stephen

Firstly thank you for your response.
After looking at this transaction in TMF and QA I undersatand what you
mean, however what confussed me is there are release groups and
approval paths for other documents which we use like SA, SB, DG
both on TMF and QA and here as well when we change these documents on
TMF a new workflow is triggered and not on QA.

I will get one of the Finance consultants to process you request as I
am on the workflow side.

Thanking you in advance
Nat Govender

SAP AG                         10.12.2003  12:00:33
Hi Nat
if it does not work on QA send the message back with QA opened

Steve

Info for SAP

Nathaniel Govender             15.12.2003  13:25:13
Hi Steve,

We have made the necessary change and it does nothing.
Have a look and document 1900171469 on TMQ

Thanking you in advance
Nat Govender
E-mail ngovender4 at toyota.co.za

SAP AG                         17.12.2003  17:44:09
Dear Nat,

unfortunately it's not possible to logon to your system TMQ.
We always get the message 'hostname tsapp10 unknown'. Could you please
check this? Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Kind regards,
Marion Blumenauer
FI Development
SAP Germany

Info for SAP

Nathaniel Govender             18.12.2003  09:44:34
Hi Marion,

Our QA IP address is 196.26.150.32 and DEV115 is 196.26.147.118.
Please check that you are connecting to these IP addresses.

Thanking you in advance
Nat Govender
Mail - ngovender4 at toyota.co.za

SAP AG                         05.01.2004  12:07:55
Dear Mr. Govender,
we have problems to connect to your system TMQ. Please maintain
the IP-address of your server 'tsapp10' in the SAPNet R/3 Frontend
with the help of note 31515.
Afterwards, please open the service connection to the system TMQ
once more and send this message back to us.

Yours sincerely
Torsten Rinklef
SAP Remote Connection Support Center

Info for SAP

Carey White                    06.01.2004  08:19:11
Hi Torsten
tsapp10 is a production server.  We only have one server for TMQ
TMQ and that is tsapqarp.  I have opened the service connection and
provided details in the Customer Logon Data area. Please let me know
it you have any problems.
Thanks
Carey White
cwhite at toyota.co.za

SAP AG                         08.01.2004  13:16:07
Dear Nathaniel,
your message has been forwarded to Workflow Development Support.
I logged on to system TMQ (050) and parked document TSAV 1900171499 2004
as described in your memo of 21.10.2003.
The workflow started as expected.
There are 'wait' steps in the workflow that wait for events 'CHANGED',

'DELETED', 'COMPLETED', and 'RELEASED'.
The next step to reproduce the problem would be to 'check and complete'
the document, and we will see if the 'wait' step reacts accordingly.
I need more information to do that, though. I need to fill more fields.
Please provide the necessary information.
I need the data for TMQ 050, as this is the system where the problem
occurs.

I looked at the workflow log of document TSAV 1900171469 2004, that you
mentioned in your memo of 15.12.2003.
The workflow log looks just fine: the workflow received the event
CHANGED and ended.
I don't quite understand where the problem is in this workflow:
what else do you expect to happen?

Thank you for your cooperation, best regards,
Birgit Rummel,
Workflow Development Support

Info for SAP

Nathaniel Govender             12.01.2004  13:23:17
Hi Birgit,

Thank you for your response.

This is what I expecting to happen.
When a parked document is changed, either the amount or cost centre, I
expect a new workflow to be triggered as both the workflwo to ensure
that a document is completed "WF90000050" and Release of parked doc.
"WF90000033" are triggered on events Changed and Created.

Thanking you in advance

Nat Govender
Toyota South Africa
SAP Workflow
e-mail : ngovender4 at toyota.co.za

SAP AG                         12.01.2004  14:02:29
Dear Nat,
- are the event linkages FIPP.CHANGED   -> WF90000050 and
                       FIPP.RELEASED  -> WF90000033
  active in your system? (Check in transaction SWE2)

- Does the workflow start correctly when you trigger event FIPP.CHANGED
  manually (with transaction SWUE)?

If you are sure the event linkage is active, and still the workflow
doesn't start, then I will check in your system.

Please refer to my last memo on what data I need to reproduce and
analyze the problem in your system.
Best regards,
Birgit

Info for SAP

Nathaniel Govender             14.01.2004  09:07:17
Hi Birgit,
Thank You for you response.

Events are linked for both workflow.
Workflow does start on a manual change event creation.
Details for create document.

I use transaction F-63 to create the document (DEV 115)
Doc. Date             - today date
Doc. Type             - KR
Comp. Code            - TSAV
Currency              - ZAR
Header & Reference    - Any text
1st Line posting key  - 31
1st Line account      - 700000 On DEV115 70000 on QA
Amount                - 100
2nd Line posting key  - 45
2nd Line account      - 403000 or 417200 Cost Centre 3261120
Amount                - 100
Vat Code              - V1 for both lines

Thanking You in advance

Nat Govender

SAP AG                         14.01.2004  10:59:56
Dear Nat,
please reopen the system connection and update the logon data.
Please have the system connection open for at least 24 hours, to
assure I will be able to log on during my office hours.
Best regards,
Birgit

Info for SAP

Leko Hlongwane                 16.01.2004  15:20:29
Hi Birgit
I have reopened the TMQ box for another 2 days,with user id: SAPAG
password is:friday
Please let me know if you have any problems
Thanks
Leko Hlongwane
Tel: +27 31 910 4657
e-mail: lhlongwane at toyota.co.za

Call to Customer

SAP AG                         20.01.2004  11:36:58
Customer Call
Performed on                             20.01.2004  11:36:43
Contact person                           Mr. Leko Hlongwane
Status of discussion:
Customer not reached
Subject of conversation:
System connection opening

SAP AG                         20.01.2004  11:36:59
Dear Nat,

I find all system connections closed. Yesterday I wrote an email to
lhlongwane at toyota.co.za with request to open the connection. But it is
till closed.
It is still not clear in what system the problem occurs:
You say in your initial problem description:
'Tested these changes on our DEV115 client and workfs like a dream..'

So: I do not need to log on to DEV (whatever system this may be).

Further you state:
'However after transporting these changes to our QA box it does
 not work.'

So: I need an open system connection to this 'QA box' and logon data
    as well as example data for THIS system:

System ID: TMQ
Client:    050
User:      SAPAG
Password:  friday

Example data for F-63 from your memo of 14.01.2004

Please correct logon and example data if out-of-date.
Will data given for F-63 be sufficient to complete the document?

Best regards,
Birgit

P.S.:
Please be aware that F-63 in the standard raises only event
'FIPP.completed' (not 'FIPP.changed'), when an FI document is changed
from 'not completed' to 'completed'.
The standard raises event 'FIPP.changed' only when the document change
is 'release relevant' (e.g. from 'completed' to 'not completed').
If you always want event 'FIPP.changed' to be raised, you need to take
care of that yourself (via user exits, OPEN-FI, etc.).
Maybe this explains at least a part of the problem.

SAP AG                         20.01.2004  13:39:45
Hi Nat,
I just received an email and logged on to your system TMQ.
- I parked document TSAV 1900171507 2004 (check - park as completed)
  (I guessed data, as data in your memo wasn't sufficient for complete
   document)
- WF90000033 started
- Did transaction FBV2: changed the document text and hit 'park'.
- WF90000033 ended (event FIPP.COMPLETED was raised)
- A new WF90000033 started.
- You can confirm all that by FBV3 - linked workflows.

Please be aware that F-63 in the standard raises events FIPP.CHANGED
and FIPP.COMPLETED in a specific way:
FIPP.COMPLETED is raised when the document status changes from
               uncompleted to completed.
FIPP.CHANGE    is raised when the document status changes from
               completed to uncompleted.

Kindly close this message by confirming it, as there is no program
error is involved. Please refer to notes 5 and 83020.
Best regards,
Birgit

Info for SAP

Nathaniel Govender             21.01.2004  07:17:17
Hi Birgit,

Thank you for your response.
Can you please tell me how you park a document from transaction FBV2 as
the park document in the document menu is greyed out.

Can you also do the same test by changing the amount.

Thanking you in advance
Nat Govender

SAP AG                         21.01.2004  09:05:57

Dear Nat,
I just realize I made a mistake in my last answer.
Point 3 is:
- WF90000033 ended (event FIPP.COMPLETED was raised)
but should be:
- WF90000033 ended (event FIPP.CHANGED was raised)
(in document 1900171506, which I created first, without 'complete', I
 completed in FBV2 in the next step -> then FIPP.COMPLETED was raised.)

Now to your question:
For my user SAPAG both options are active in FBV2:
'Park document' and 'Complete'.
The 'Save' button is the same ok-code as 'Park document'.
Whether or not 'Park document' is active vs. greyed out is set in
the 'Accounting Editing Options' (transaction FB00), option
'Documents must be complete for parking'.
If this flag is set, then 'Park document' is greyed out in FBV1, FBV2,
etc., and the 'Save' button has the ok-code for 'Complete'.

Please note that all this is a consulting issue, and not within the
scope of Support. If you need any more assistence with this matter, I
can only offer you to forward this message to Remote Consulting.
Please let me know if you agree to Remote Consulting, or else kindly
close this message by confirming it.
Best regards,
Birgit

Notes

0000000005:Consulting provided to customer

0000083020:What is consulting  What is support?

0000000005:Consulting provided to customer

Symptom

*

Other terms

*

Reason and Prerequisites

*

Solution

Dear Customer,

The circumstances you describe relate to a consulting problem, rather
than a problem with an SAP product. Unfortunately, SAP Active Global
Support cannot provide comprehensive consulting services.

However, under the given circumstances, your inquiry could be answered
with relative ease. In the interest of assisting you as quickly as
possible, we nevertheless processed your inquiry.

A solution has been provided to you by telephone or in the long text of
your SAPNet - R/3 Frontend system message.

Best regards,

SAP Active Global Support

Repairs in the Code

0000083020:What is consulting  What is support?

Symptom
*
Other terms
Consulting, consulting inquiry, RC, support, problem message
Reason and Prerequisites
This note explains what happens when there is a problem message or a
consulting inquiry.
Solution
A problem message dealt with by SAP Support in accordance with the
maintenance agreement exists if:
there is an error in the software;
an error in the software causes subsequent errors;
problems exist when implementing corrections (considering the SAP
correction instruction),
Functions with incorrect documentation.

Otherwise, this is a consulting query that can be analyzed/processed by
the SAP Remote Consulting personnel, which will incur an additional
charge.

This includes inquiries concerning:
processing logic of the software, the business processes and
Customizing (questions regarding the work with transactions, programs
and screens, the contents of screens and printouts and so on);
the administration (including archiving and recovery) or the tuning of
the SAP system, the database or the operating system,
errors caused by a modification of the system;
whether the solution is clear from the short text or from the help text
of the system error.

If during the processing you discover that this is a software error,
your query is NOT billed. This is only explicitly valid if the release
is still in maintenance.

The customer is responsible for administering and tuning the SAP
system.

Repairs in the Code

Regards
Nat Govender
Toyota South Africa
SAP Support  - SAP Workflow
Ext.              : 32645
Direct Line : 031 - 910 2645
Fax              : 031 - 902 9633
E-Mail         : ngovender4 at toyota.co.za

                                                                          =
=0D
             Mark Pyc                                                     =
=0D
             <markpyc at hotmail.                                            =
=0D
             com>                                                       To=
=0D
             Sent by: SAP              SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU             =
=0D
             Workflow                                                   cc=
=0D
             <Owner-SAP-WUG at MI                                            =
=0D
             TVMA.MIT.EDU>                                         Subject=
=0D
                                       Problems with FIPP release via     =
=0D
                                       FlagReleaseSet                     =
=0D
             2004/11/24 04:17                                             =
=0D
             PM                                                           =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D
             Please respond to                                            =
=0D
               SAP Workflow                                               =
=0D
               Users' Group                                               =
=0D
             <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.M                                            =
=0D
                  IT.EDU>                                                 =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D

G'day Wugers,

Current Release: 46C support pack 47.

I have implemented a custom Parked Journal release Workflow.

The process works fine if the document is never marked as Complete or if it
is not changed once it is marked as Complete. However if the document is
marked as Complete and is then changed (hitting save without any data
changes is still considered a change) the method FIPP.FlagReleaseSet fails.
It fails to set the document as released but it doesn't raise an error. The
knock on effect is that the background post fails.

Drilling into the method a few levels shows that there is a check ensuring
the update time stamp (VBKPF-UPDDT/UPDTM) is not greater than the release
time stamp (VBKPF-RELDT/RELTM). It seems that the update time stamp is set
when a document is changed after completion, but the release time stamp is
initial since it hasn't yet been released.

The method does not return this as an error. In fact the code comments
state
that this situation must not be returned as an error. Instead it passes
back
an error message number (134) as the return parameter (definately not the
normal use of a return parameter) and completes normally.

Although I haven't tested the standard solution (WS10000051) I can't see
anything in it's design that would make it behave any differently. I can't
find anything in OSS or archive that seems applicable.

Extra details:
My solution relies on BTE2213 to control which documents are WF relevant.
There is no "wait for Changed" handling within the process as the agent
determination is based on Document Type alone and therefore no changes will
actually affect the responsible agents.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Have fun,
Mark

This message is a privileged and private communication and may be read,=
 copied and used only by=0D
the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please let=
 us know by return email.=0D
Please then delete the message and do not disclose its contents to any=
 person. Neither the sender nor=0D
Toyota South Africa Motors accepts any liability whatsoever as a result of=
 the further dissemination=0D
of this message. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to avoid corruption=
 of data or information,=0D
we do not accept any liability should such corruption occur.