How to trigger event for new row in table LQUA with business object BUS3016?

Wiz David yidysap at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 06:35:00 EST 2004

Hi Everyone,

I created my own workflow base business object BUS3016 and I want for every new row in table LQUA my event will start my workflow (in long run it's will be with conditions)

I did the following steps:

   I created a subtype ZBUS3016 to BUS3016 (Supertype) and did a delegation.
   In ZBUS3016 I created events "created" and "changed".
   In SWETYPV transaction I did a linkage.

I read the documentation about status management (BSVW) and I didn t found explanation for how to create new system/user status that connect with business object that don t have profile status.

My question is- How can I trigger my event while new row created in LUQA?

we are on 4.7

Regards and thanks,

Wiz