Wish list (was: Change a Workflow-Definition without manually copying)

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Nov 23 10:35:45 EST 2004

Hi Kjetil,
Y'know, for normally posting quite sensible (and often amusing) posts, I =
am
horrified to note the increasing off-topicness of your musings :-)

I think what we want here is technically quite feasible: some setting/fla=
that lets a dialog task behave like a background task. The error monitori=
ng
job will pick up a background task that has been active for too long and =
set
it to error (or in our case a different trappable outcome perhaps?).

Just my 2p on the matter.
Cheers
Mike