Compensation approval web woes

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Nov 23 09:35:13 EST 2004

Hi Jeroen,
It's definitely not an org structure one, since the SAP task works
perfectly. The replacement TS9... task doesn't. The annoying thing I find
with MSS is that you can't test half of the things in the backend, so whe=
(as is the case here) you have little control over the portal it gets
tricky... The workflow log shows the correct container data (work queue),=
 bu
texecuting it via portal it's blank.

On the wild guess: Good answer, but the problem is the other way around -=
 it
DOESN'T work on its own and DOES work in a subflow.

Thanks for the info,
Cheers
Mike

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITABEE wrote:
> Mike, sounds like your issue is an HR org structure one, you probably
> already checked:
>
> The user id you are using should be:
> - Authorised to view the employees assigned to him/her
> - linked to an employee through IT0105 subtype 0001 and currently activ=
> - The employee should be assigned to a position through an active 008 h=
older
> relation
> - The position should be assigned as a manager position by using an 012
> manages relation to an org unit
> - The org unit should have several positions under it
> - The positions should have active holders (employees)
> - The employees should be properly set up (no pensioners etc)
>
> Note that my experience is limited to MDT, but this should work the sam=
e in
> MSS.
>
> On the bonus question: wild guess: does your main flow has any authoris=
ation
> restrictions and is your subflow classified as a general task one?
>

> Regards,
>

> Jeroen

 SAP
> task into our WF to make sure it works.... it didn't, until we put it i=
n a
> subworkflow - WS21300038 calls WS21300039. We first put the task in our=
 WF