Approve SC without a PO

Raju Omkaram romkaram at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:58:22 EST 2004

Hi SRM Gurus,

I have a design requirement that I need to be able to create a
shopping cart but not create a PO automatically. However, it needs to
be transferred from Shopping cart monitor.

I have developed a custom approval process and it works fine to the
point SC gets approved without a PO. I have cloned the "final process'
in WS1000125 but deleted the 'transfer SC' process.

Ideally, what I am looking for is 1. A new status for SC something
like 'Ready to transfer' 2. In Monitor, pick the SC and transfer to
backend for PO creation.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Raju