Error in Multiline Container

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 10:06:40 EST 2004

Hi Kjetil,
actually my "AGENTS" container is referring to
structure USR02-BNAME and filled successfully with 2
US<user name>. Do you think it will affect if I'm
change it? Refer to SWHACTOR? I will test your
suggestion.
- Where I can found index or non-index container
element in my "parallellism" definition?
- Now I'm getting confuse what's the differences
between a multiline container element/parameter
container?
Definitely, the "AGENTS" is container and in its
properties tab, I checked the multiline check box. So
I assume this is multiline container isn't it?

Thanks for your reply Kjetil.

=====
Maorriyan