Purchase requistion - requisitioner

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Sat Nov 20 12:55:13 EST 2004

Hi wf  developers!

=20

I have received a new demand from my customer. They use a standard =
workflow for releasing purchase requisitions and they want to develop a =
little bit this wf. The aim is: after the final release the =
requisitioner must get a confirmation about his/her  released =
requisition. In one pr.  there is only one requisitioner, so I have to =
send just only one mail. =20

As I think, I have to make a condition where the true outcomes  must be =
followed by a task (maybe the standard one TS20000162). My problem is, =
how can I identify the requisitioner?=20

=20

The trouble is, that it is a very urgent issue, I will be very grateful, =
if sy could help me.

Thans, and regards.

=20

Zsolt=20