Error in Multiline Container

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 09:44:41 EST 2004

Hi Richard,
Thanks for your reply. However what I means by
"AGENTS" container is my own container. I created my
own container that I named it as "AGENTS".
After read your reply, I'm wondering perhaps "AGENTS"
is a word that already reserved by SAP. As a customer
we're not allow to use it,isn't it?

=====
Maorriyan