Change assigned objects in business workplace

Peter Korman peter.korman at gmx.de
Thu Nov 18 12:35:32 EST 2004

Dear all,

does anyone know if there's a way to change assigned objects directly via
clicking them in the workitem-preview in business-workplace?

Actually I've a workflow releasing prt-status of equipments. Within this wf
I attached all released pm-orders containing this equipment in
ad-hoc-objects-container, so that the receiver could see them in
workitem(-preview) on the right side.
They're type of BUS2007 and the user could click to show each of the list
(it's like using transaction IW33).
I want to know, how to change it that the pm-order should not be "shown" but
could be "changed" directly ( like transaction IW32).

I know that this function is not a method or task. It's just a function of
the workplace. Could it be changed?

Thanks for your hints!

Regards,
Peter