"display only" access to the workflow log

Miguel Adao-Cruz miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Thu Nov 18 08:29:19 EST 2004

Hi,

Maybe it's not possible in 4.5B but users could, once they are in the
display transaction for their object (example FB03 for invoice), go to
menu system->services for object and then choose workflows overview.
Users could as well directly use the small list on top left of the
screen.
Another way is using transaction SWI6, easier to find workflows related
to an object instance, but I don't know if it already existed in 4.5B.

Cheers.

**********************************
Miguel ADAO-CRUZ
Capgemini Belgium
SAP Senior Consultant=20

miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
+32(0)497053404
**********************************

>>> tamara.elliott at kodak.com 11/18/04 01:23pm >>>
There is a function module that will display the workflow log -
SWI_WF_CONNECTIONS_DISPLAY.  You pass it in the key and it will display
the log.  We created a Z=20
transaction where the user inputs what he is looking for (ours is for=20
invoice number), and that calls this function module instead of giving

users direct access to SWI1.

Hope this helps.

Tami Elliott
Eastman Kodak Company

Wayne Lee <Wayne.Lee at optus.com.au>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
11/18/2004 02:39 AM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"

=20