"display only" access to the workflow log

Koenraad Janssens koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Thu Nov 18 02:05:41 EST 2004

I think there is a function module to show the work workflow log for a=20
certain workitem but I don't seem to be able to find it....  maybe with=20
that function in combination with authorities it might be able to make a=20
display only list?!?

Kind Regards

K.

Serge.Boulay at n-spro.com
Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
18/11/2004 05:50
Please respond to SAP-WUG

=20