Rant: Useless attributes of BUS2001 (Project)

Miguel Adao-Cruz miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Wed Nov 17 09:12:53 EST 2004

Hi Mike,

Exactly the same in 4.6C. You'll never find OSS notes about this
attribute because there will never be errors with tis code ;-)

Cheers

**********************************
Miguel ADAO-CRUZ
Capgemini Belgium
SAP Senior Consultant

miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
+32(0)497053404
**********************************

>>> workflow at quirky.me.uk 11/17/04 03:03pm >>>
Hi all,
Does anyone use the 'WBS' or 'Network' attributes of BUS2001? I fell
into
the unfortunate trap of thinking it would return some data and spent a
whole
day searching for OUR error when in fact the attributes don't do
anything on
our 4.7 systems.

Silly, presumptious me... I thought a standard attribute, in a
'released'
status would do what it says on the tin. Instead I find this useless
piece
of coding behind it:
GET_PROPERTY WBS CHANGING CONTAINER.
  SWC_SET_TABLE CONTAINER 'WBS' OBJECT-WBS.
END_PROPERTY.

Hmmmm, BUS2001 last modified in 2002 - surely someone must have logged
it by
now, yet I can't find anything on OSS.

As a matter of curiosity, could someone on a 4.6x system please have a
look
to see if there's anything more than the above code behind
BUS2001.WBS?

As usual, deadlines dictate that a bit of extra coding to roll my own
is
less effort than to wait for SAP to get back to me... which makes most
of
this more of a rant than anything else. (but I am curious if this is
in
older versions).

Anyway, I feel better now.

Cheers