Multiline container and AG Role

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 11:12:25 EST 2004

Good day all,
At the moment I've requirement to get users id & AG
role based on material type and plant. And this list
of users/ AG role is going to be used as my
responsible agent to execute one task. All users have
to execute same task but different task description.
Based on certain threads that read, I think the only
possible option to solve my problem only multiline
container. I'm looking forward somebody will give me
detail and clear explanation on what I have to do.

Best Regards,

Maorriyan

=====
Maorriyan