e-mail notification to substitute

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 08:41:24 EST 2004

But, passive subs are passive because they are set up for a long
duration and may act as a sub for many short periods when they know
they are a substitute.  ie 'hey George, I'm going on holiday for a
week, look after my inbox for me'.  'Sure thing Tom, I do that
everytime you go on holiday'.  ie George knows he is a substitute and
therefore knows he needs to go and take a look at Georges workitems
during the week, and he does not need an email reminder.

I don't think its an OSS issue at all.

Andy

--
Andy Curtis