Workflow with Barcode

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Wed Nov 10 11:28:12 EST 2004

Hi Pat,

I got iXOS certified a few years back -- from what I recall they have
rather voluminous documentation that they made available in their
classes for this functionality (step by step pretty much).  My
suggestion would be to ask your IXOS contacts to cough up the
documentation--they seem to like to play it close to the vest!!!

With regards,
Partha=20