Force a user to create an message after a decision ?

Dimitri Dupont Dimitri.Dupont at openhr.com
Wed Nov 10 10:05:05 EST 2004

Hello,
Concerning point 2, you can translate the buttons.
I already send a mail concerning this to the Mailing list.
For the buttons you define. First translate the buttons using se63, =
check table SWDSTEXT in order to see if the translations are done in =
your language for all texts.
The idea is in the detail of the decision task to find the 'WI Display' =
tab. Usually there is a function module in there =
'SWU2_INPLACE_DECISION_PROCESS'. If this is the case delete it and the =
translations work.
The cancel button is normally translated in the standard version, you =
never enter this text. At least this it how it was on our system.
After transport refresh the buffers and it should work (it worked here =
and we work in Dutch and french as well as english)
Have a nice day
Dimitri Dupont
dimitri at openhr.com