Setting up ad-hoc workflows

Kisloff, Philip B Philip.Kisloff at astrazeneca.com
Tue Nov 9 05:23:11 EST 2004

Hi All

Need help here! We have a certain number of invoices arriving that really
should have had a PO raised beforehand. So we scan and assign them anyway,
but before creating the FI document in R/3 (release 4.6C),  I would like to
call an alternative (ad-hoc) workflow  that starts an approval process.

Nothing seems to be going right for me here.  The workplace "start workflow"
link gives the object for the workflow, but selecting the object type gives
me no alternative workflows to start. I created a task group, adding both
workflows. In table SWDAOBJCTS I've added the business objects used linking
to the task group.

Thanks for any help

Phil