Lola Oluwa/Outokumpuext is out of the office.

Lola.Oluwa@outokumpu.net Lola.Oluwa at outokumpu.net
Mon Nov 8 18:00:31 EST 2004

I will be out of the office starting  08.11.2004 and will not return until
22.11.2004.

For ISC related Issues please contact Mikael bilock, email:
mikael.bilock at outokumpu.com

In urgent cases for myself, please send me an sms +358503392128.

Regards,
Lola.

Best Regards,
Lola.

This message is meant for the addressee only and may contain
confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorised
review, use, copying, storage, disclosure or distribution of this e-
mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
named recipient or have otherwise received this communication in
error, please destroy this message from your system and kindly notify
the sender by e-mail. Thank you for your co-operation.