Start event at a certain time with batch agent

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Fri Nov 5 03:23:07 EST 2004

You don't say what should be the cause of this so I will assume it is easy.

   Create a new program.
   In your program call the function module sap_wapi_create_event with the
   necessary parameters.
   Schedule your program to run at a certain time.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Klaus-Dieter Spatz
                    <klaus at kdssc.com>           To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    Sent by: SAP                cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Workflow                    Subject:     Start event at a certain time with batch agent
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    04.11.2004 20:01
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

I would like to start an event at a certain time. There is no agent
involved
and it should be the terminating event.

Has anybody experience with that?

Thanks Klaus