URL in Business Workplace

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 15:52:53 EST 2004

Hello Experts,

Following instructions in The Book, I was able to display an URL in the  task
description in the Business Workplace. The problem is, when I click on the
URL, the browser launches in the same window as the WI display (if I click on
the link in the preview pane, the browser launches in the preview pane)
without  any of IE toolbars or menus. Backspace key to navigate back to previous
screen  works on some pages and does not for some. The URL that displays in the
Workplace is not transmitted when the workitem is sent to external email
address  using RSWUWFML2. Possibly because it is tagged as a comment line?

1) What do I need to do to launch the browser in a separate window (Right
clicking the link does not display any options).

2) Is it possible to display the IE toolbars and menus when the page is
launched in the same window? Is that an IE setting?

We are in R/3 Enterprise 6.20, SAPGUI 6.20 Patch 29

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)