Wouldnt it be nice...

Kevin Wilson kwilson at Insight.com
Wed Nov 3 13:21:19 EST 2004

Wouldn't you just create 2 events that can kick off the workflow? One
can be set up as queued and the other not. In your calling program you
can easily determine which event to kick off, whether it's based on the
queue or a user.

-----Original Message-----
From: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU] On Behalf Of
Alon Raskin
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 3:59 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Wouldnt it be nice...

Wouldn't it be nice if we could have an exit (like the Receiver type
function module) where I could programmatically determine whether an
event is delivered immediately or queued?=20
=20

We have a requirement where if an event is raised by an interface we
would like it queued but if its raised by a user then we would like to
deliver it immediately.=20

Another situation could be that we may want to deliver an event
immediately if there are no other events for that instance that are
queued. However, if there are other events for that instance in the
queue then we would like to queue that event too....
=20
Hope does spring eternal.
=20
Alon Raskin