Wouldnt it be nice...

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Wed Nov 3 05:59:16 EST 2004

Wouldn't it be nice if we could have an exit (like the Receiver type =
function module) where I could programmatically determine whether an =
event is delivered immediately or queued?=20
=20

We have a requirement where if an event is raised by an interface we =
would like it queued but if its raised by a user then we would like to =
deliver it immediately.=20

Another situation could be that we may want to deliver an event =
immediately if there are no other events for that instance that are =
queued. However, if there are other events for that instance in the =
queue then we would like to queue that event too....
=20
Hope does spring eternal.
=20
Alon Raskin