Workflow not working in production system

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Nov 1 21:14:53 EST 2004

Karin,
A lot of event linkage configuration is client/system dependent.   Which can mean the logical system id is tied into the configuration and certainly the runtime.  A system copy would stuff that up nicely - i.e. you probably have stuff still pointing to the test system/client in your production system.

Suggest you:
1. Run transaction SWU0 for the event and check your event linkage is ok
2. Check transaction SM58 to see if there is anything sitting there
3. Go to SM59, check your RFC destination WORKFLOW_LOCAL_XXX where XXX is your client - test it here and check that it works
4. Check your IDOC configuration - this also has logical system ids plastered all over the place

Regards,
Jocelyn