Triggering a workflow by an Action

Mihai OLARU olarum at softwin.ro
Mon May 31 09:35:08 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have assigned to a transaction an Action Profile that includes an Action,
that is processed upon saving of this type of transaction (i.e. the
transaction is saved and a Workflow is trigerred).

In the Workflow definition I do not have a Start Event, because the Wf is
started by this action.

I used in a mail sent (part of the Wf) the variable
&BUS2000126.PLANNEDDATE.TIMEFROM& and at runtime it wasn't filled with a
value.

I assumed that the Wf 'knew' about this object BUS2000126 as it is part of
the Wf Container and the Wf was explicitly triggered by the Action .

How could I get this object ? What binding do I have to do ?

Best regards,

Mihai