EBP work item remains after execution

Nicholas Brand nicholas.n.brand at uk.ibm.com
Mon May 24 10:58:03 EDT 2004

Hello,

We're using EBP v3.5.

I've created a new task that uses the FORM.HTMLPROCESS method.
I've assigned the web transaction BBPCF02 (Confirm Goods Receipt or
Service) to the task via Goto > Web transaction

When I execute the new workitem it works - I go into the create
confirmation screen (BBPCF02), select the relevant PO and create a new
confirmation against it.
When I save the confirmation, I get a message that the confirmation has
been created; however when I return to the inbox, the workitem is still
there.

Initially I had no 'Confirm end if processing' or terminating event set.
Then I tried 'Confirm end of processing' - doesn't seem to work with
WebGUI.
Then I tried using a terminating event based on the BUS2203.Saved event of
the new confirmation - also doesn't work.

Any other suggestions I could try?

Kind regards,
Nicholas