Portal Inbox BWSP

Bradshaw-Long, Kathleen Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getronics.com
Mon May 24 08:36:59 EDT 2004

Jocelyn,

Thank you very much. =20

Kathleen
-----Original Message-----
From: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU] On Behalf Of
Dart, Jocelyn
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 10:58 PM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Portal Inbox BWSP

Hi Kathleen,
UWL supports display of attachments quite nicely - particularly in
EP6.0. UWL does support attachment creation via the "View detail in
SAPGUI" function - although the creation of attachments is not elegant.
However using ITS 6.20 as the SAPGUI for HTML does make things slightly
easier.

Agent is shown in the workflow log - however as potentially there could
be multiple agents this is always a "More information..." or similar
link to a pop-up window where current receipients are displayed.
Problem is in the portal the pop-up box won't work in the way you
require. Again ITS 6.20 may be of some help here as that should handle
the popup adequately .

There shouldn't be any problem running an ITS 6.20 against a 4.6C system
and the SAPGUI for HTML display is certainly far nicer in ITS 6.20.

You need to do some coding in a delegated subtype of your purchase
requisition business object, i.e. you need a workflow programmer.
Whether a BAPI or whatever is used is a matter for the programmer.

Regards,
Jocelyn