No administrator found for the task

Vinod Ramchandani vinod.ramchandani at patni.com
Fri May 21 05:14:35 EDT 2004

Dear Uday...

This is the problem due to patch ugrade.(Error: "5W 141 No Administrator
Found for Task").
Administrator looses Authorizations after installation of certain patch.

There are two OSS notes to resolve this situation.  OSS Notes 653093
and 658738.  653093 is a pre-requisite to OSS Note 658738.

Thanks.

Vinod