WF Def. WS######## Not in Version ###

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Wed May 19 13:49:50 EDT 2004

Hi Jeffrey,

I ran into this frequently at my last client on 4.6c subsequent to
transports. We sometimes even had the whole workflow definition come
back empty.

We usually backed out to the initial screen after pftc_dis and refreshed
(or the check defn icon) and subsequently went back into the workflow
builder screen where the transported changes would then appear.  Makes
sure you have refreshed your workflow buffers.  Ahhh ... the joys of
transporting workflows!!!

Best regards,

Partha Chatterjee
Enterprise Applications