Workflow Specifications

Kouw, FA - SPLXE fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Tue May 18 08:14:31 EDT 2004

Hi Claus,

Below the table of contents of the functional/technical specifications used by me. Hope this helps.

========

Table of Contents

1.  Introduction 1
1.1.  General 1
1.2.  Document structure 1
1.3.  Process description 1
1.4.  Available standard SAP workflows 1
2.  Functional specification 2
2.1.  Trigger 2
2.2.  Process 2
2.2.1.  Functional description 2
2.2.2.  Graphical process flow 3
2.2.3.  Exception handling 3
2.2.4.  Deadlines 3
2.2.5.  Additional remarks 3
2.3.  Organization 4
2.3.1.  Organizational structure 4
2.3.2.  Other organizational issues 4
3.  Technical implementation 5
3.1.  Trigger 5
3.2.  Check function module or start condition 6
3.3.  Workflow implementation 6
3.3.1.  Main workflow:  ZMM-CRTIDOC   Create Idoc for ML900  7
3.4.  Organizational elements 8
3.5.  Business objects 9
3.5.1.  Overview of business objects 9
3.5.2.  Object ZUS1001006   Standard material 9
3.6.  Other implemented functionality 11
3.6.1.  Function modules 11
3.6.2.  API functions 11
3.6.3.  Transactions 11
3.6.4.  Dialog modules 11
3.6.5.  Reports 11
3.6.6.  Other 11

========

Regards,

Fred

Claus Eskildsen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anybody has ideas, hints or examples of what I should include in
> functional specifications and technical specifications for workflows?
>
> regards,
> Claus Eskildsen
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

Please visit http://www.klm-em.com for information about KLM Engineering & Maintenance products and services.

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.