EBP 4.0 - Changing/Adding Shopping Cart Approvers

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue May 18 02:17:36 EDT 2004

Hi Jerry,
In current releases the "change approver" option looks at who has been assigned as possible agents of the
relevant approval task.

There was a change made for the spending limit approval workflow to control this further - there's an OSS note with the details (try searching on that workflow number) but it only relates to that workflow.

So far as I understand your config settings yes you should be seeing the list of possible agents assigned to tasks
TS10008126 and TS10008214 respectively. The fact that you are getting a list of users at all (rather than a search screen only which is what you get if your tasks are marked as general) suggests that the system is picking up on them.  Are you sure the role you have assigned isn't assigned to those users - perhaps it's linked to another composite/single role and is picking up users from both?

Try testing function module BBP_PDH_APPROVER_DISPLAY with your task to check who it is picking up and why.

And you'll be glad to know that SAP have added two BADIs for controlling the change approver lists in SRM 4.0.

Jocelyn