EBP - Confirmation approval screen

Nicholas Brand nicholas.n.brand at uk.ibm.com
Mon May 17 06:51:57 EDT 2004

Hi,

We're using EBP 3.5 with a 4.5b R/3 back-end.

In our system confirmations are being created by a program.
The creation of the confirmation triggers a workflow.
The shopping cart requester receives the workitem.
When the workitem is executed the requester sees the 'Approve Confirmation'
screen.
In this screen the quantity and net price are greyed-out.

Is there a way to allow the approver to change these values before
approving the changed confirmation?

I wondered if it's an authorisation/attribute setting.

Alternatively is there an alternative approval screen or would it be a case
of building our own?

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Nicholas Brand