DMS Change Document

Raveen Moodley rmoodley at toyota.co.za
Mon May 17 04:58:39 EDT 2004

Richard Hi,

We are on 4.6C and have also experienced the same problem. My
investigations did not find any anomalies within our system, I therefore
decided not to use the SAP standard Changed event and created our own
event using Change Documents.

Raveen

Richard Marut <rvmarut at earthlink.net>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
2004/05/14 07:56 PM
Please respond to
SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
cc

Subject
DMS Change Document

In in 4.6C and I've created a template to process a DMS change document.
Everything is working with the exception that the Changed event is being
published twice when I change a document. When test this same scenario in
different 4.6C system that I have access to outside of this client,
everything is fine and the event is only published once.

I have checked the event linkages and the DMS config and nothing is
different between systems. I event turned on the event trace and I see
only
one workflow being started. I even looked for an OSS note and didn't find
any.

Has anyone ever seen this happen before and how did you resolve it?

Richard.

This message is a privileged and private communication and may be read, copied and used only by
the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please let us know by return email.
Please then delete the message and do not disclose its contents to any person. Neither the sender nor
Toyota South Africa Motors accepts any liability whatsoever as a result of the further dissemination
of this message. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to avoid corruption of data or information,
we do not accept any liability should such corruption occur.