Custom Business Object Code missing in EBP 3.5

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu May 13 15:08:33 EDT 2004

Okay, I know you are all rolling on the floor laughing, but first off, let me add, I was not the
developer that this happened to.  Really.  Secondly, this person is now trying to restore code from
who-knows-what-level and is convinced that the business object code will re-disappear, so please, if
anyone has had this happen, and it was NOT a EBKAC, please let me know.  If this has happened, and
it WAS an EBKAC, that'd be helpful too.  The Basis folks are expending a lot of energy on this.
(And Basis folks are my friends).

Thanks in advance,
Sue

--