SAP Workflow - Creditlimit

Eduardo Pisatti Eduardo.Pisatti at basf-arg.com.ar
Wed May 12 08:10:03 EDT 2004

Hi Gerald,

    You could use  T-Code BF03, in this tx, exist a event 00501006
"Delivery document - check contract" this event is reached prior to the
credit check on the document. the function module checks the contract and
sets the status of the sales document, take note, you need development abap
code.

Maybe this help you.

Eduardo

                      Reger Gerald - IKA
                      <g.reger at lenzing.co         Para:    SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      m>                          cc:
                      Enviado por: SAP            Asunto:  SAP Workflow - Creditlimit
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      12/05/2004 08:59