Authorization Issue with Workflow - Agent assignment

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue May 11 18:11:21 EDT 2004

Hi Uday,
Suggest the following approach given the situation you have described at your site:
Workflow administrator needs to be able to display HR objects and security roles
so that they can check agent assignments are correct when problems are reporting.
Other groups (HR shared services? Security adminstrator?) are responsible for maintaining
the data.
You should maintain close contact with the other groups so that necessary adjustments
can be made promptly.  Other groups are responsible for ensuring your requests are correct
- e.g. to check user should have the stated authority.  You are responsible for restarting the
workflow after authorizations have been corrected, or forwarding the work item where the matter
is urgent.
Jocelyn