Just released: New version of e-mail notifications (rswuwfml2)

Nicholas Brand nicholas.n.brand at uk.ibm.com
Tue May 11 11:10:54 EDT 2004

Alan,

Thanks for the notification.
This new functionality will be a great help.

Kind regards,
Nicholas Brand

UK lead SAP Workflow & Process Automation

IBM Business Consulting Services
+44 (0) 7730 733885 (mobile)

                                                                       =

             "Rickayzen, Alan"                                         =

             <alan.rickayzen at s                                         =

             ap.com>                                                   =
             Sent by: SAP              SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU          =

             Workflow                                                  =
 cc
             <Owner-SAP-WUG at MI                                         =

             TVMA.MIT.EDU>                                         Subj=
ect
                                       Just released: New version of   =

                                       e-mail notifications (rswuwfml2)=

             06/05/2004 10:27                                          =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

             Please respond to                                         =

               "SAP Workflow                                           =

               Users' Group"                                           =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

Dear workflow expert,

We have ended the trial period for the new version of e-mail notificati=
ons
for SAP Business Workflow (affectionately known as rswufwml2) and relea=
sed
a transport which can be imported into any systems based on basis 4.6c
upwards.

Slightly more information at:
https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=3D/pub/wlg/481
(requires free SDN registration if you aren't already registered).

Best regards,

Alan Rickayzen
SAP AG

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----