Event for BUS2032

Weaver, Karen Karen.Weaver at Sonopress.com
Tue May 11 09:37:41 EDT 2004

There are two user-exits available at the time of save in the include,
MV45AF0B_BELEG_SICHERN:

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE
USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

I have used the above user exits successfully when I was unable to use SAP
events.

FYI:

There is a BADI available at that time (BADI_SD_SALES), but it is reserved
for SAP internal use only.

There is also another enhancement available to you:

EXIT_SAPMV45A_003 in enhancement V45A0003